Machinist - 182001
Chipton Ross Inc •
Duration 12 Months
Description Chipton-Ross is seeking a Machinist for an opening in Goleta, CA.
• Setting up and operating manual lathes, mills, saws and all standard shop equipment.
• Machining titanium, aluminum, plastics, steel and other materials to engineering drawings
• Measuring parts using standard machine shop measuring tools
• Excels in a team environment; applies teamwork attitude, integrity and work ethics
• 5 – 10 years machining experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment preferred
• 5+ years of experience with CNC lathe, milling machines
• Ability to read, write and interpret written instructions, blueprints, shop drawings and engineering specifications
• CAD/CAM experience on HAAS equipment
• Surfcam or Mastercam skills a plus
• Tool/Mold maker, prototype and Setup experience preferred
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, AA Degree preferred
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
$25.00 -$30.00 DOE
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC