- Experience with basic sheet metal, riveting, assembly methods and common shop practices.
- Experience interpreting and working from blueprints, sketches and written and verbal instructions, in English.
- Experience applying shop math.
- Capable of working any shift.
- Ability to work extended hours, overtime and weekends when necessary to support factory and operations activities.
- Experience using computer systems for shop applications.
- Experience with rigging and installation of operating mechanisms structures, or assemblies and parts, or related systems and equipment is required.
- Experience with aviation or military products and processes are a plus.
- Able to complete and maintain all required training and certifications needed to do your job efficiently.
- Skilled in listening and interpersonal participation, and able to work with others as part of a team which includes giving and receiving feedback, and assisting others in completion of tasks.
This job requires a minimum of a high school education and minimum of 2 years of work related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/2ND SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Candidate must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift.
Candidates required to take the SMAR Assessment prior to being selected.
Able to work in confined spaces requiring kneeling, crawling, climbing, and bending.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.