We’re always looking to hire the best…
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
Mountain Aviation is looking for a qualified Quality Control Assistant!
The Quality Control Assistant reports directly to the Director of Maintenance (DOM) and assists the company’s inspection and quality assurance maintenance personnel and operations. The Quality Control Assistant contributes to safety, reliability, and economy by assisting the manager with record reviews, internal audits and record-keeping requirements by effectively utilizing processes, procedures, data bases and electronic equipment. This will be a full-time office position in a desk-cubicle setting. There is some flexibility is schedule so long as the schedule stays consistent each week.
- Assist Director of Maintenance with conformity inspection tasks & recordkeeping
- Perform internal/external records reviews & audits.
- Maintain accurate and organized records for aircraft, employee training, tool calibration, and vendor files (Drug Program compliance).
- Assist Quality Control Dept. in maintaining revision currency of all approved manuals.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Assist with inspecting satellite or contract maintenance facilities as needed.
- Maintain a good client relationship with aircraft owners and aircraft maintenance clients
- Recommend policies and procedures within maintenance department and interdepartmental procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the DOM.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with all provisions of Mountain Aviation’s General Maintenance Manual (GMM).
- Knowledgeable in the details of the Operations Specifications that are relevant to maintenance.
- Experience with the inspection programs associated to the types of aircraft Mountain Aviation operates.
- Knowledgeable in maintenance requirements pertaining to FAR Part 135 and other applicable regulations necessary for the proper performance of duties.
- Sufficient training in programs necessary to ensure regulatory compliance including safety.
- Strong comfort with system processes and ability to successfully research and resolve issues, both from a system and accounting perspective
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality
- Demonstrates ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Demonstrates and interest in a long-term aviation career
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to proactively initiate projects that will improve processes
- Ability to work with department leaders within multiple levels of management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when appropriate