- A currently effective FAA Airframe and Power Plant License or Repairman Certificate.
Competencies:- Superior knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations pertinent to Repair Station operations, to include 14CFR Parts 1, 21, 23, 39, 43, 91, 135, and 145
- Excellent familiarity with a wide variety of aircraft maintenance operations that preferably include interior and paint operations
- Computer literate, using MS Word and Excel, and Internet Usage
- Knowledge of computer maintenance tracking systems, CAMP’s, AVTRAK, CESSCOM , etc.
Education and Experience:- Minimum five years’ experience in maintaining piston and turbine powered aircraft preferred
- Previous experience as a lead technician or other supervisory role preferred
- Previous experience as a Quality Control Inspector preferred
- Inspection Authorization (IA) preferred