Repositioning Aircraft Supervisor - Chicago, Illinois 12725
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Repositioning Aircraft Supervisor
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Supervisor for Line Maintenance and Taxiing Aircraft at O'Hare International Airport (ORD).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Repositioning Aircraft Supervisor will perform aircraft repositioning at O'hare International Airport. Technicians will also be required to perform aspects of line maintenance that include; Reposition, taxi, inspection, repair, modification, and troubleshooting of EMB 170, EMB 190, Business Jet's, B737, A320, and B767 commercial aircraft.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of A&P repair experience on commercial aircraft.
- Previous supervisor experience.
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- B737 Gen Fam required.
- Must have drivers license and vehicle
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: