Sheet Metal Structures Mechanic - Miami, Florida
VP Aviation Tech Services, Inc. •
Come to Miami, Florida with VP Aviation! We are hiring several Structures Mechanics for work on commercial aircraft in an MRO environment. Miami offers a tropical environment, on site management and a path to join our AOG and traveling project teams.
Description of Work:
- This is a contract position.
- Structures Mechanics will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures.
- You will need to repair parts with special tools in accordance with policies and procedures, requirements and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies and aircraft manufacturers as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
- 2 or more years commercial aircraft experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary to perform the job.
- Must follow verbal and written instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools
- Must have own tools and transportation.
Please Apply to Receive-Salary Details
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)