Sheetmetal Mechanic - Middletown, DE
Strom Aviation •
Will be on the S-333 side, doing some assembly work. Will also consider other thin sheetmetal experience with some manufacturing.
The Assembler reports to the Project Manager and is responsible for the assembly of components according to the drawings and specifications in a timely manner to meet customer requirements; operates in compliance with company safety practices and performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads and understands work orders and blueprints.
- Assembles parts per blueprint provided.
- Ability to shape sheetmetal to desired specification.
- Buck and squeeze rivets to specification.
- Ensures quality of workmanship.
- Completes paperwork parallel to work.
- Ensures a clean and safe working environment.
- Drill holes to the specified locations.
- Ensures use of proper tooling for specified project.
Job Ident #: