Sr. Aircraft Tech (Avionics) - Columbus, MS - HIGH PAY RATE! - NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking an Sr. Aircraft Technician (Avionics) for an open position in Columbus, MS.
NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
In your role you will:
- Perform work on assigned aircraft or parts in the avionics function.
- Tasks included fabrication, repair, and installation of aircraft parts, maintenance and repair of helicopters and support of helicopter specific programs.
- Perform assembly, installation, repair or replacement of aircraft electrical/electronic components and systems in the manufacture, maintenance or refurbishing of aircraft and function check of components.
- Conduct operational checks of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems.
- Diagnose malfunctions or failures and make adjustments, repairs or replacements of parts or components.
- Perform work from blueprints, sketches, vendor and service manuals, and other source data to obtain dimensions, locations, alignment, tolerances and other specification requirements.
- Use a variety of standard and specialized hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices and test equipment in completing work assignments.
- Assure that completed work complies with FAA regulations, customer requirements, and company specifications.
- Coordinate with various departments regarding requirements for materials, supplies, equipment and job schedules.
- Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
“PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.”
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience working on avionics in aircraft, preferably rotorcraft.
- An FCC license is desirable.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)