Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum One (1) Year Manufacturing Experience.
- Experience in Working with High Performance, Technical Polymers and/or Advanced Composite Materials.
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment.
- Possess Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to Interact with Technical Lead to Understand and Follow Instructions.
- Ability to Work any Shift and Overtime, as Necessary.
- Able to Lift and Carry Up to 50 Pounds.
- Attention to Detail and Consistent Follow Through.
- Understanding of Key Lean Manufacturing Principles (TPS, CI, 5S, JIT etc.).
- Time Management (able to keep track of time in a fast working environment)
- Standing/Moving for long periods of time without any problem
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.