- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year related structural assembly experience.
- Experience working with Solumina and Smarteam preferred.
- One year experience credit considered for graduates of Savannah Tech Aircraft Structures Technical Certificate Program.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6" scale.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
- Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
- Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Must be able to climb ladders/stands/stairs and work in small spaces and/or restricted areas.
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.