Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma/GED.
One (1) year related structural assembly experience.
Experience working with Solumina and Smarteam preferred.
Sheet metal and composite repair experience preferred.
1. Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints.
2. Read and interpret 6” scale.
3. Basic computer skills.
4. Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
5. Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
6. Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
7. Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety practices.
8. Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
9. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
10. Must be able to work any shift.
11. Must be able to climb ladders/stands/stairs and work in small spaces and/or restricted areas.
PDS Tech,Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.