- Fabricates and assembles details for all types of tooling such as jigs, fixtures, tools and dies.
- Lays out flat and simple templates.
- One year of experience operating machine tools.
- Experience reading Blueprints and using Practical Shop Math or equivalent.
- Experience with hand tools and standard Shop Machinery.
LOCKHEED MARTIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, PREGNANCY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY STATUS.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
JOB CATEGORY: Hourly/Non-Exempt
BUSINESS UNIT: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
RELOCATION AVAILABLE: Yes
CAREER AREA: Manufacturing
CLEARANCE LEVEL: Secret
VIRTUAL LOCATION: no
WORK SCHEDULE: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day