- Must possess an extensive background in the field of aircraft Jet Engine maintenance and material support with a minimum of 15 years’ experience with 5 years of the last 10 years in direct aircraft Jet Engine maintenance repair, inspection, and modification. Of the 5 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance, three years shall be in a supervisory position that included responsibility for assigning program workloads as well as duties for entire shifts.
- Must be knowledgeable of technical directives, and CNAFINST 4790.2 Series; be knowledgeable of and understand basic supply procedures; possess a working knowledge of applicable aircraft and shall have worked a minimum of one year in a maintenance/production control position.
- Extensive working knowledge of aircraft Jet Engine maintenance and flight operations gained through broad management experience in the oversight and management of aviation programs.
- Must have successfully completed approved course or training as required by Company, State/Local Govt, DOD, regulation/Instruction.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Must have completed high school or equivalent.
- Must have a basic knowledge of computers—able to input and extract data.
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
This classification’s activities range from, an office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and electrical shock hazards.
Licensing, Certification Requirements as may be required for job specialty or as directed by management:
- Driver’s License
- Egress/Explosive System Checkout
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.