The Boeing Company is seeking a Senior Ethics and Compliance Advisor.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Provides guidance, quality review and execution of ethics case management and compliance activities
- Develops and executes business partner engagements and Ethics and Compliance strategic initiatives
- Engages leadership to increase awareness and ensure mitigation of ethical and compliance risks in alignment with business objectives
- Participates in improving operations and mitigating risks
- Performs environmental and risk assessments to develop business partner strategies and objectives in collaboration with business leadership, as part of senior staff led integration plans
- Acts as the business partner for leadership at designated levels supporting one integrated approach
- Develops and delivers activities and training in support of Ethics and Compliance programs
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Bachelors degree and typically 10 or more years related work experience, a Masters degree and typically 8 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
4+ experience with ethics and compliance
Yes, 10 of the Time
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
United States; The Boeing Company