767 First Officer
ABX Air •
Now interviewing and hiring for July and August classes!
Hotel & Per Diem paid during training.
What you will do:
You will be flying well maintained Boeing 767-200F and 767-300F aircraft around the world as a first officer for ABX Air. You will be a member of a team that is responsible for the safe, efficient, and on-time operation of our aircraft while ensuring satisfaction to our customers. You will experience comprehensive training that allows us to operate in Category III B conditions. You will be supported by a team of experienced airline professionals to help you “Move the Mission” worldwide.
- Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with an Airline category multi-engine class rating
- 1,500 hours total fixed-wing flying time
- First Class Medical
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and Canada
- Current passport with 3 years validity remaining and no restrictions on international travel
- FCC radio/telephone permit
- English proficiency in accordance with ICAO standards (Airman Certificate must state english proficiency)
- College degree preferred
$42,366/Annually (1st Yr)-
Job Ident #: