ATR Captain- FCA 35k Sign-on Bonus
Empire Airlines •
Position Type: Permanent
The ATR Captain will be responsible for the safe, smooth, efficient operation of the aircraft in compliance with Empire Airlines policy and procedures and FAA regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely maneuver aircraft in all phases of flight; check all conditions concerning the flight, including weather, cargo safety and verify go/no-go decision; verify fuel requirements and related weather variables and assure proper loading; make alternate destination decision should the intended destination not be available.
- Be in command of all situations as they arise relating to any unusual circumstances occurring during the flight; maintain responsibility for all communications during the flight with stations, towers, flight controllers and dispatchers; file all reports required by the FAA and report any unusual behavior of the aircraft in flight to proper dispatch or maintenance personnel; maintain proper records of flight hours in conjunction with Dispatch to assure proper FAA rest requirements and Company directives are met;
- Supervise and evaluate staff; maintain familiarity and knowledge of new concepts and innovations, changes in regulations, procedures and improvements concerning the safe operations of all Company aircraft; maintain full knowledge of all applicable policies, procedures, manuals, handbooks and protocol; serve as a positive, constructive, communicative leader for the Company and its customers and policies for the industry and its participants.
- Review Company bulletins and other correspondence, e-mails and voicemail on a daily basis; submit all transmittals, expense reports and other Company documents/correspondence accurately and in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Serve as positive role model for ethical behavior and promote an awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles that is consistent with these principles; provide guidance, direction, management and support in a secure and dignified work environment; promote and support the mission of Empire Airlines.
- Other related duties as assigned.
PAY AND BENEFITS
ATR Captain Requirements:
Fixed wing minimums:
- ATP certificate with MEL
- 1st class medical
- 2500 TT
- 500 PIC
- 1000 MEL
- 300 turbine/turboprop
- 500 crew time
- 121.436 Pilot Qualification
- IFR currency and proficiency
- Work is performed in an office environment, outdoors and in an aircraft.
- Will be exposed to inclement weather.
- Requires standing, walking, sitting, bending, and stooping for extended periods of time.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds. Empire Pilots do not load/unload cargo.
- Requires manual dexterity, speaking, seeing, and hearing to conduct business.
- Work at different locations as required.
For Consideration apply at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1010394/Empire-Airlines/ATR-Captain?source=JS%20Firm
up to 25%
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)