Citation Excel - PIC - Denver, CO.
Mountain Aviation, Inc. •
We’re always looking to hire the best…
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
Here is what we need you to do, remember this list is not all inclusive:
- Retain final authority for the safe operation of aircraft.
- Direct the activities of the Second-in-Command (SIC), ensuring all flight crewmembers understand and complete their duties using appropriate CRM.
- Ensure the assigned aircraft is airworthy and all proper documents are on board and is properly stocked for the trip
- Make decisions to the start, delay, cancellation of flight or deviation from planned destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Prepare or supervise all flight plan considerations, including but not limited to, weather, performance, appropriate flight level, appropriate fueling, airport facilities, and navigational aids and flight following procedures are followed.
- Ensure the aircraft weight and balance form/manifest is properly completed, signed, and distributed.
- Report promptly all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents to the Chief Pilot.
- Maintain a current medical certificate as required and notify the Chief Pilot if medical condition may impair ability to perform the flight.
- Ensure all passengers are properly briefed for the proposed flight as well as all provisions for their comfort have been made.
- Ensure all maintenance write-ups are coordinated with and passed on to the maintenance personnel and that Flight Operations is alerted to the current status of the aircraft.
- Ensure appropriate communications with Operations in a timely and efficient method.
Skills we really want you to have:
- Thorough knowledge of the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, and Flight Manuals.
- Ability to interact with Clients in a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Familiarity with FAR Part 135 & FAR 91 operations
What you must have:
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
- 4000 Total Time
- 2500 Pilot-in-Command
- 2000 Multi Engine Pilot in Command
- 1000 Turbine
- 500 Jet
- 250 Pilot-in-Command in type (Preferred)
If you meet these general qualifications, we encourage you to apply now! You may also find more information about our company at www.mountainaviation.com/careers
What we offer you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company matching
- Life, AD&D, and LTD paid by the company
- Optional Flexible Spending account
- Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional group rate Insurance through AFLAC
- PTO accrual begins after 6 months of employment
- Did we mention?! You will get to fly on some really awesome planes with really cool people!!!
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job expires 90 days from posting - December 3, 2018
Job Ident #: