Gulfstream G150 (BOI) Second-in-Command (SIC)
Mountain Aviation, Inc. •
COME FLY FOR US!
Here at Mountain Aviation,we strive to provide our clients with a unique charter experience through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees.
Mountain Aviation is seeking an experienced Gulfstream pilot in the Boise area. This position will be an SIC role.
Does a flexible schedule that allows for time with friends and family, professional growth, and awesome co-workers sound good to you? Are you passionate about flying and providing uncompromised service to our long-time customers? Then Mountain Aviation has the career for you!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Acquire knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the PIC & Perform all flight duties as assigned by the PIC and Operations Team.
- Assume the authority to act on behalf of the PIC when the PIC is incapacitated.
- Work with PIC after completing a flight to ensure that the Aircraft is cleaned, restocked and prepared for the next flight.
- Highly knowledgeable of the General Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to assigned duties.Must have ability to interact with Clients and determine if their needs are being met as well as to help resolve any issues with a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
Position Snapshot Summary:
To Provide professional Pilot services to Mountain Aviation clients in a two crewmember environment, by assisting the Pilot-in-Command (PIC) in all aspects of flight management and oversight with safety and client comfort being first priorities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Second-in-Command. The list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required.
Skills we really want you to have:
- Thorough knowledge of the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, and Flight Manuals
- Ability to interact with Clients in a friendly, helpful demeanor
What we offer you:
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- First Class Medical
- Valid Passport
- 2000 Total Time
- 1000 Pilot in Command
- 1000 Multi Engine
- 500 Multi Engine Pilot in Command
- 500 Turbine
- 100 Jet
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company matching
- Life, AD&D, and LTD paid by the company
- Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent
- Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
- PTO accrual starts immediately upon hire.
- Did We mention, you get to fly some really cool planes, with some really cool people!
Job Ident #: