Company has immediate openings for pilots to serve as PIC for civil fisheries enforcement maritime surveillance missions. Missions are planned and flown in accordance with air tasking orders received. Company will provide required training for the mission and aircraft operations. Flying includes daily extended overwater surveillance at various altitudes, including low-level over-water maneuvering. Flights may be conducted in VMC or IMC, flying a variety of flight profiles in a civilian registered King Air 200 aircraft configured for maritime surveillance and are dual pilot operations in accordance with 14 CFR Part 91. Position requires six month rotational assignments or longer by mutual agreement. Company provides a generous meals and lodging allowance.
- Pilot and Command a King Air 200 aircraft on surveillance missions
- Prepare and file flight plans, conduct preflight inspection to assure proper loading, equipment, and staff
- Ensure correct weight and balance and fuel supply
- Inspect, and test, all aircraft emergency equipment for proper installation and normal operation
- Conduct briefings with crew members and non-crewmembers on safety and emergency procedures required by the Company or others
- Maintain various flight records
- Prepare formal written reports of observations made during missions
- Provide detailed and effective communication with crew and ground personnel
- Actively participate with the deployed team in aviation and non-aviation capacities
- Provide aircraft and program capabilities briefings to local officials
- Other similar duties as required
Company will pay for initial and recurring King Air training.