Consolidated Investment Group, an exclusive real estate investment company, is looking for a Pilot with 604 or 605 Challenger experience to complete our aviation team based in Centennial/Englewood, Colorado.
- Assist with flight planning, pre-flight, loading, post-flight, etc. processes
- Ensure passenger safety and comfort and displaying a strong customer service mindset
- Assist, implement and support the Safety Management program
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Company Operations Manuals
- Stays up to date and informed on all national and international regulations and ensures the operations are conducted in accordance with these
- Takes action on any aeronautical information affecting the safety of flight
- Communicate and ensure that maintenance issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other members of the Consolidated Investment Group team
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP)
- Minimum of 5,000 flight hours
- Minimum of 3,000 flight hours in a turbine aircraft
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid passport to travel internationally
- Excellent communication skills
- High computer and technology literacy
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation
- First-class medical certificate
- Type rating in Challenger 605/604 (with significant number of hours) preferred
- International flying experience
- Corporate flying experience required
Consolidated Investment Group offers an amazing culture, work environment, an excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as company-paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program. Eligible associates can also participate in the 401(k) program with company match. This position comes with paid vacation, personal days, holidays, and sick leave.
The annual salary range for this role is $125,000 to $150,000 depending on qualifications and skills.
Consolidated Investment Group LLC. is an equal employment opportunity employer.