Our client, Aberdeen Flying Service, is a well-established Charter Company and FBO in South Dakota seeking highly motivated individuals with a great work ethic. There is huge potential for growth within the company and the opportunity to fly a wide variety of aircraft, from cabin-class twins and TBMs to turboprops. If you are looking for a flying job that has great pay, a family atmosphere and over 72 years’ experience in the aviation industry please apply.
Aircraft type: Cessna 441 (Cessna Conquest II), Cessna 414 (Cessna Chancellor), Cessna 404 (Cessna Titan), Cessna 402 (Cessna Titan), Cessna 210, Cessna 172, Cessna 172RG, Cessna 152
Pilot responsibilities include:
- Creating a flight plan, considering aircraft performance, altitude and weather conditions
- Checking the aircraft before every flight (engines, radars, navigation systems, etc)
- Ensuring cargo weight doesn’t exceed aircraft limits
- Conducting various pre-flight checks to the aircraft’s operational systems, creating and adjusting flight plans and ensure secure takeoffs and landings.
- Communicate with air traffic control to ensure safe takeoff and landing and ensure the aircraft has adequate fuel supplies
- Monitor cockpit instruments like altimeters and speed indicators and report any malfunctions and Check the airplane’s position, weather conditions and air traffic regularly during the flight and determine a change of path when needed