- Must be a high school graduate or possess equivalency diploma.
- Must currently possess at a minimum an Interim security clearance and be able to obtain/maintain an active/valid US security clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Army trained AH-64D/E Instructor Pilot and Rotary Wing Instrument Flight Examiner.
- Successfully complete Aircrew Training Manual (ATM) requirements for the aircraft as modified for the Virtual Flight Simulator.
- Successfully pass a standardization and instrument flight evaluation to include an operator's manual examination IAW the Aircrew Training Manual and AR 95-1 as modified for the Virtual Flight Simulator.
- Qualified Longbow Apache Senior instructor pilot.
- Experienced I/O with Longbow (AH-64D/E) Apache Senior Instructor Pilot experience.
- Administrative and collateral duties include record keeping, counseling, training development, maintenance of training programs and serving as subject matter expert for students and other personnel as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Office environment
- Must be able to travel to various locations across the U.S. for training.
If interested and need to know additional details, please reach out to:
Talent Acquistion Sr Analyst | Defense Air Forces & Navy
General Dynamics Information Technology