EC135 Captain - SPIFR/NVG - West Burlington, IA
Aviation Search Group •
We are currently working with PHI Air Medical to fill an EC135 Captain - SPIFR/NVG opening at their West Burlington, Iowa base. PHI Air Medical is a leading HEMS operator with a reputation for their commitment to safety and quality service.
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- Helicopter Air Ambulance (HAA) operations
- EC135 SPIFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement
- Relocation package is available upon approval - If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- Schedule 7/7, Day of week the base changes schedules, and schedule change may be required
- Must live within 1 hour commute from the base
- Qualified on the VE7A certificate
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings (ATP Required to be obtained within 12 months of job start)
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) // 100 Hours Instrument (Actual & Hood)
- 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
- Annual Flu Vaccine Not required
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Demonstrated Internal and External Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic and geographical pay
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
- Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
- Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
- Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Job Ident #:
Aviation Search Group