Director of Sales & Marketing
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for a DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING in TAMARAC, FL
The Director of Sales & Marketing reports to the COO & President. He/She will be responsible for leading and directing the development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans and initiatives. Responsible for the managing of all sales and marketing activities and personnel. He/She will be in charge of building and maintaining relationships with potential and existing customers. He/She will also manage the invoicing, purchasing and parts sales of the company to ensure that proper policy and duties are being fulfilled.
Responsibilities and Duties (included but not limited to)
- Responsible for the overall operation of the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of key relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Ensures that a pipeline full of sales/projects is maintained.
- Ensures that local and national trends in the Aviation Market are being observed.
- Ensures that sales reports and monthly and quarterly reports are generated to develop long term sales goals.
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development.
- Work closely with and manage the Purchasing and Part Sales departments – training, developing, and empowering staff to achieve sales goals.
- Ensures that all leads are followed up by the Sales Team in a timely manner.
- Manage and direct all advertising.
- Attend conferences and trade shows.
- Conduct all team members Performance Reviews.
- Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all his/her department personnel according to Company's policy.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A&P License or Power Plant License Required.
- Able to pass drug test/background check – we are a drug free workplace!
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds – engines and parts can be extremely heavy and will take a lot of strength to move or manipulate
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently when required
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing ladders and/or work stands, walking, etc., as job may require
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and overtime
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)