Digital Systems Support Analyst
Summary of Duties
Under direction of the Manager, Digital Transformation, the Digital Services Support Analyst will be responsible developing solutions for our Customer Service IT group as well as providing customer support for both internal and external customer digital products and services.
The Digital Services Support Analyst is a service-oriented, critical thinking individual who is passionate about reacting to customer feedback and providing actionable information to ensure IT and Customer Service are fully integrated on a continuous basis in order to increase business capability and value, reduce cost and risk, and foster innovation.
Digital Products Support
Digital Product Release and Deployment
- Track, prioritize and process incoming customer requests for service access and support
- Identify, record, analyze and provide solutions to problems and incidents based on documented known errors
- Work with internal and external project teams to aid in the design, development, deployment and post-delivery support of customer service digital products and services
- Works closely with IT to minimize the impact to end users during major service disruptions
- Escalates unresolved issues to the next level of support when appropriate
- Lead the efforts in the build, test and release of new or upgraded digital services and business systems
- Ensure there is a proper knowledge transfer to enable customers and users to optimize use of services that support their business activities
- Leads testing efforts for new systems and improvements
- Ensure that new or changed services and systems are capable of delivering the agreed utility and scope
- Communicates actionable items and required changes to IT development teams
- Assists in the development of training documentation for internal staff and external system users
- Works with Customer Service personnel to identify and understand product enhancement requests
- Manages organization’s expectations effectively
- Responsible for introducing new initiatives to end users
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Leads internal teams/task forces
- Advocate benefits of digital transformation to others to accelerate the adoption of being a digital enabler across the organization
- Other duties may be assigned by management in order to meet department or business objectives on an as-needed basis.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or 4 years related work experience2+ years of analyzing data to identify trends and manage data quality2+ years of experience in product lifecycle management
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite products
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and be able to effectively manage deadlines and customer requests
- Highly self-motivated and independent
- Excellent communication / customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of basic aircraft systems and aircraft technical publications
- Understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (incident, problem, release and event management)Experience with IT project management including AGILE strategies such as Scrum, Kaban and Lean
- Proficient with SAP and able to provide support/problem solving
- Experience with CRM software (SIEBEL preferred)Experience with programming (Java / Python etc.)Fluent in French
- Physical Demands and Working Environment
- Office environment.
- Use of personal computers required.
- Minimal travel may be required.