Are you a detail-oriented individual with a passion for aviation and a drive for success? Do you want to work for a family-owned on-demand cargo operation that fosters a positive culture and encourages internal growth? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a Quality Control Supervisor to join our team and ensure the highest standards of safety and quality. Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity with room for advancement.
Quality Control Supervisor
- Responsible for the overall operation of the Quality Control/Assurance department and ensures all documentation, parts and materials meet the FAR’s.
- Assist, supervise, and direct all personnel assigned to the Quality Control Department.
- Assure that all inspections are properly performed and that the proper inspection records, reports, and forms used by the company are completed and executed prior to releasing the aircraft for return to service.
- Perform audits and keep a log for all contract maintenance vendors.
- Possess knowledge of the Company’s Aircraft Maintenance Program & ability to review the maintenance program if needed.
- Monitors and ensures that all maintenance personnel have documented training.
- Establishes that calibrated tooling used in the accomplishment of maintenance is in suitable condition and have been calibrated within the established time period.
- Assure the proper execution of a maintenance release.
- Guide the final acceptance of all incoming material, including new parts, supplies, and the airworthiness of articles on which work has been performed from outside vendors.
- Monitor company procedures and recommend changes to assure compliance with existing Federal Aviation Regulations.
- 5 years technical experience within a Part 135,125,121 or 145 repair station, of which at least three years are in an inspector capacity.
- Familiar with guidance materials under Part 43.
- Airframe and Power Plant license, an Inspector Authorization preferred however not required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of procedures for completing FAA paperwork including FAR’s, FAA Orders, Advisory Circulars, Form 337, Form 8130-3, Form 8110, STC’s and other pertinent paperwork.
- Knowledge of inspection and certification process, a general working knowledge of the various aircraft and familiarity with pertinent FAR’s and technical reference materials.
- Ability to work within the various software applications utilized throughout the corporation.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and passport.
- Must pass background screening and airport screening.
- Ability to move up to 75 pounds, frequent lifting of up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Ability to be on your feet or sit down for extended periods of time.
• Competitive compensation – commensurate with industry, experience, and base location
• Health/Dental/Vision Benefits packages with options for employee +/- dependents
• 401K with company match
• PTO accrual for vacation and sick time
• Family-owned company with emphasis placed on work-life balance
• Flexible scheduling
• Frequent training and growth opportunities
• Company Events