NICHOLAS AIR welcomes the application of those who want to join the most exclusive flight line in the industry. NICHOLAS AIR pilots are not just superior aviators, enjoying the excitement of new and unique destinations every day, they are also required to deliver premier customer service to a small, refined group of Members.
NICHOLAS AIR pilots enjoy a better quality of life, a host of benefits, the ability to fly the newest and best-kept jet fleet in private air travel, lucrative opportunities to
upgrade in airframe type and/or into management positions, and limitless potential for additional compensation. Making it to the NICHOLAS AIR flight line requires you to meet a very stringent set of quality standards, with less than 5% of candidate applications being selected.
Our motto, “You’re a Name, Not a Number” is important to us, as it enables our employees to be part of a team and not a union. Our performance-based incentives allow you to control your own career for growth and advancement. If you are selected to become part of the NICHOLAS AIR Team, you will enjoy our strong commitment to running a sustainable business model that, for over 25 years, has afforded our employees job security no matter the economic climate, and for
that ensuring , Flight Crews have never been subject to pay-cuts or furloughs.
NICHOLAS AIR offers highly competitive compensation based on the aircraft type, your qualifications, and schedule. Some, but not all, of the advantages in becoming a pilot for NICHOLAS AIR include:
- Home-Based with 15/13 or 8/6 Set Schedule
- Potential Upgrade to Captain Within 12 Months
- Full Salary Begins Upon Hire
- Base Salary Raises Every 400 Hours
- Bonuses Every 1,000 Hours Flown: $10,000 for 1,000 Hours Flown, $20,000 for 2,000 Hours Flown, $30,000 for 3,000 Hours, Etc.
- Average Fleet Age of 5 years
- Open Door Policy to management
- Exclusive membership base of clientele which equates to a better experience for everyone
Your qualifications, prior experience, and preferred schedule will determine which of the 5 different airframes you are considered for, as well as which base salary tier you may be offered. The exclusively owned and operated NICHOLAS AIR fleet has an average age of under 5 years and includes:
- Phenom 100
- Phenom 300E
- Citation CJ3+
- Citation Latitude
- Challenger 350
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Benefits with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Meal Allowance Up To $65/Day
- CTP Reimbursement and KCM Badges Provided
- Unique Pilot Uniforms
- Family atmosphere
- Experience leadership team. Not just hired hands.
- Longest tenured Founder/CEO in the same operation.
- Largest solely owned Private Air Travel Company in the United States.