What you will do:
Troubleshooting, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality. Returns to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing logbooks or customer authorized documentation. Performs additional duties as assigned. Relocation assistance available.
What you need:
- High school diploma OR GED
- Airframe and Powerplant license
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- Prefer strong background in electronics.
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing
Preferred Job Skills:
- 2+ yrs 767 experience is highly preferred
- Prior experience on Boeing 767 Classic & Next Generation Aircraft
- Prefer 2 years B737/B747/B757/ B767/B777, A320 or ERJ Line Maintenance experience.
- Prior hands on experience in a line or heavy maintenance Transport or Regional Jets environment
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to travel on an as needed basis to support off-site maintenance
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing.
- Eye/hand coordination and clear field of vision
- Ability to work at heights up to 80 feet and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in tight and confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to bend, crawl, twist, and other positions and sustain the position for extended period of time
- Ability to precisely manipulate hand tools in a variety of situations
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.