Qantas Airways is currently hiring licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technicians, Senior A&P's, and B1/B2 licensed technicians. As an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at Qantas Airways, you will play an important operational role by performing maintenance, rectification and modification on Qantas and client aircraft components as per manufacturer/company specifications. Your duties will entail interpreting technical literature and complying with instructions, while also fulfilling all documentation and reporting requirements to airworthiness and company standards.
Qantas offers an outstanding work/life balance with no permanent night shift and multiple shift options. In every role there’s the opportunity to embrace personal development and career growth, ownership of projects, and the ability to make an impact.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus with a 2-year commitment
- Up to 8% 401K match after 90 days of employment
- 4 weeks of vacation/year
- 15 days of sick time/year
- $400 staff travel gift card/year for American or Alaskan Airlines for domestic travel use
- Staff travel benefits on Qantas flights
- Uniforms and tools provided by Qantas
- On-site parking at LAX hangar
- Ensuring all maintenance is carried out in accordance with aircraft technical data within a timely manner
- Completing tasks allocated in accordance with the Procedures Manual and aircraft manufacturers Maintenance Manual requirements
- Performing rectification, servicing, and maintenance of the Qantas fleet aircraft and equipment
- Completing all documentation and reporting requirements in accordance with Company policy
- Complying with Service and Occupational Health and Safety Standards
- Uphold the Qantas standards for customer-facing staff in support of our customer centricity
- Ensure safety is a top priority.
- Support the airline goals for on-time performance.