As our ideal candidate,
• You have an A&P certificate
• You have a minimum of 1 year aircraft maintenance work experience
• You must be proficient in the English language
• You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status
• You have your own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools
• You have the ability to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualifications as required
• You are able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
• You are able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
• You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
• You have experience on corporate jets (preferred)
• You have basic PC skills
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship*
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Access a summary of our Bombardier benefits for US employees here
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.