Aero-Air, a premier aviation company has an immediate opening for a Lear 45 PIC for its exceptional medevac operations team in Anchorage, AK!
This position requires a personal commitment to Aero Airs mission and core values and the willingness to demonstrate those core values in all activities performed for Aero or while representing Aero Air.
Pilots are responsible for safe, economical, consistent and legal operation of Company aircraft. They are required to comply with all applicable federal regulations as well as Aero Air policies, standards and procedures.
*This is a salaried position with a 50/50 schedule!
We offer a very competitive wage and excellent benefit package!
Aero Air offers a great benefits package which includes medical, voluntary dental, voluntary vision, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) with a 3 employer contribution and also may include additional pay based on incentives and bonus structure.
Aero Air is proud to offer Known Crewmember (KCM) and CASS jump seat privileges with multiple carriers to qualified individuals.
Required duties and responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the required duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to function as the PIC.
- Ensure that all flight operations activities are in full compliance with FAA regulations.
- Ensure all flight operations activities are performed in accordance with Aero Air manuals, directives, policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance Aero Air safety programs.
- Maintains reliable, regular and predicable attendance.
- Adhere to all Aero Air policies and standards of conduct.
- Other duties as assigned.
- FAA ATP multi engine Certificate
- FAA and CAMTS minimums for position.
- 6 months and 150 hours Alaska/Arctic experience or equivalent experience.
- Factory approved or equivalent ground and flight school in assigned and back up aircraft.
- Ability to maintain currency in the assigned aircraft per FAR Part 135.
- FAA first class flight physical.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Valid U.S./state issued drivers license with clean driving record.
- Successful results from a pre-employment drug test and criminal history background check.
- EMS pilot experience preferred.
- 5,000 hours total time
- 3,000 hours multi-engine PIC
- 1,000 hours turbojet PIC
- 500 hours instrument
- 500 hours night
Aero Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against any person for any reason. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, parental status, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Aero Air is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If interested in applying with Aero Air and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at HRaeroair.com