Duration: Open ended
Start Date: ASAP, upon clearance of compliance.
Pay Rate: $1600+ week, per diem to those that qualify
Shifts: Day shift 6:00 am to 4:30 pm / Night Shift 1:30 pm to 12:00 (these are assigned after INDOC and no preferences will be taken) MUST be open to any shift.
As an Aircraft Maintenance Technician at Delta Air Lines in Atlanta, you will be responsible for the inspection, maintenance, repair, and overhaul of our aircraft to ensure they are in optimal operating condition. Your primary goal is to maintain the safety and airworthiness of the aircraft, meeting all regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Aircraft Worked: B717, B737, B757
- Aircraft Inspections: Conduct routine and non-routine inspections of aircraft to identify and rectify mechanical, electrical, and avionic issues. Ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and Delta's maintenance procedures.
- Maintenance and Repairs: Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair tasks on various aircraft systems and components. This includes engines, landing gear, avionics, hydraulics, and other critical systems.
- Documentation: Accurately document all maintenance activities, inspections, and repairs using computerized maintenance management systems. Complete maintenance records, logbooks, and technical reports.
- Part Replacement: Replace or repair aircraft parts and components as necessary. Ensure that all parts are sourced from approved suppliers and are in compliance with industry standards.
- Testing and Verification: Conduct post-maintenance testing to verify the proper functioning of repaired or replaced components. This includes system checks, test flights, and ground tests.