The Avionics Installation Technician performs harness builds, terminations, installations, inspection, testing, troubleshooting, repairing, removal and replacement of aircraft instrument and avionics components and systems using all tools and test equipment to meet manufacturer's specifications, FAR's, industry standards in a safe and organized work area.
- Ability to read and interpret aircraft wiring diagrams, manuals, and tech data.
- Provides, technical expertise while performing various installations, operational, functional tests and repairs of avionics/electronic, aircraft equipment and systems to ensure a defect free aircraft.
- Provides superior technical expertise in programming, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact.
- Demonstrates superior technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational
- Testing, troubleshooting, and integration. Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations.
- Troubleshoots and teaches troubleshooting processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
- Work as one team, support and assist all disciplines when required.