PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an open position in Keyser, WV
- Develop standard operating conditions (SOC) for manufacturing processes collaborating with Shop Floor Management, Operations personnel and Quality. This applies to both current and new equipment.
- Provide technical manufacturing process support through project development to improve safety, quality, cost, and efficiency.
- Identify areas requiring improvement. Initiate and manage projects to completion, including cross-functional projects.
- Coordinate new product and process development in the Converting department as required by Materials Development/Machinery/Engineering.
- Monitor progress of Experimental Orders (XO) for accuracy and timely completion as well as publish trial summary reports with analysis and recommendations.
- Coordinate with Production and Engineering departments to determine project status.
- Provide reports to management relative to status.
- Ensure ongoing development of APS manufacturing processes by maintaining an up to date familiarity with emerging manufacturing technologies.
- Preferably experience with Industrial engineering in a manufacturing setting.
OPEN TO RECENT GRADUATES
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)