Air Wisconsin Airlines •
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
Air Wisconsin Flight Attendants also pride themselves on providing world class customer service ensuring our passengers the best flying experience possible. Our crew bases are located in Chicago - O'Hare, Milwaukee, WI - General Mitchell International Airport, and Dulles International Airport in Washington DC. Flexibility is required as locations for newly hired Flight Attendants are not guaranteed.
As the sole Flight Attendant on each aircraft, the following responsibilities must be met. Perform a variety of services conducive to the safety & comfort of passengers aboard our aircraft. Provide excellent customer service by ensuring a welcoming environment to passengers and professionally addressing customer requests. Market and sell products during flights. Follow established guidelines to provide for the safety of passengers and handle inflight emergencies and security in accordance with standard emergency procedures and practices. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Passport at time of application.
- Possesses 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Must be able to successfully complete Federally Mandated: 10 Year Background Check, FBI Fingerprinting, Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be adaptable and be able to perform effectively under stress.
- Must not exceed a maximum height of 5'10" (70") without shoes and have the ability to reach a minimum of 68" above the ground.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, squat, twist & turn and must be able to push, pull & lift up to 45 lbs.
- Applicants must be able to read, write, understand and converse proficiently in English, the common language used among Flight, Maintenance & Cabin Crews.
- Ability to attend and pass a three week, unpaid training class.
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including nights, days, weekends and holidays.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)