Airbahn INC •
- Ensures the safety, welfare and comfort of Company guests in accordance with FAA and Company regulations and standards
- Compliance with all Federal regulations and the provisions and limitations of the OpSpecs.
- Compliance with all policies and procedures outlined in the company manual.
- Maintains qualification through training and recurrent training as required
- Communication with all personnel necessary to assure coordinated operations.
- Compliance with all duties and procedures as outlined in the IPM.
- Participation in all preflight briefings as coordinated by Lead Cabin Crew and Captain.
- Communicates with Lead Cabin Crew any issues that need to be communicated to other flight crew, ground handlers, catering or maintenance.
- Responsible to communicate with Lead Cabin Crew any servicing needs.
- Comply with service procedures and coordinate with Lead Cabin Crew when there is need to alter service procedures in unusual circumstances.
- Responsible for making all FAA required PA's and Company required service and marketing announcements.
- Completion of all required documentation as it pertains to Company and/or government Regulations.
- Maintains a courteous, professional attitude with all guests, colleagues, management members and outside vendors.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)