Materials Data Analyst
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services •
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services -- Materials Data Analyst
Existing Applicant LogIn
Attention Existing AMES Employees
Click the Employees button or here to apply
Materials Data Analyst
Material Supply Chain Systems Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst provides knowledgeable insight and data to support the company’s material and supply chain functions. It operates to work with all levels of the company hierarchy to lead and drive efficiency, reduce cost and increase internal operational awareness in a collaborative manner through various reporting, analysis and continuous improvement initiatives.
This position is responsible for extracting key data, analyzing its meaning and present suggestions to primary stakeholders to track business performance and support improvements in material processes and operations. The position has a primary role in supporting the Airborne Leadership staff objective to identify, track, and improve organizational knowledge and implement actions to improve the Company’s bottom line.
Collect and analyze company Supply Chain data from various sources, such as company invoices, supplier payments, G/L and inventory systems (spending analytics, cost-benefit analysis and cost-utility analysis, etc.) utilizing tools and business languages such as Power BI, SQL, and Excel.
Lead supply chain and materials projects across the company, implement process and system improvements based on analytics and organizational objectives.
Meet and communicate with managers from different departments in order to discuss goals and come up with plans to meet the developed goals or objectives.
Report and track Supply Chain metrics, KPIs, and develop supplier scorecards (scheduled and ad hoc requests).
Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience with Procurement/Sourcing category level analytics and systems.
- Working knowledge of spend categories within aviation or airline industry.
- Familiarity with the aviation or airline industry, change management, and how to improve operational performance in an efficient and effective manner.
- Systems experience: Stratton Warren, Oracle, Infinium, Coupa.
- Previous experience with visualization reporting tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.)
- Previous experience with reporting languages (i.e. SQL, VBA and Python, etc)
- Previous experience or aptitude for developing slide presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Previous experience with or aptitude for data collection, basic statistics and statistical measurement tools and data analysis
- Previous experience conducting financial analyses
- MBS oe MS Degree with financial & quatative orientation
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)