Line Service Technician- Full Time
Signature Flight Support •
JUMPS START YOUR CAREER AND JOIN OUR TOP FLIGHT TEAM!
Signature Flight Support is the largest fixed base operation FBO and distribution network for business aviation services. We provide premium flight support services including fueling, hangar space, ground handling and aircraft maintenance at more than 100 airports around the globe.
This job will be Full-Time and located at Teterboro Airport (TEB)
- Greeting, parking, towing, moving, fueling and marshaling arriving and departing aircraft.
- De-icing the aircraft.
- Providing shuttle service for passengers and crew and assisting with baggage and cargo.
- Being able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Being able to lift/push/pull at least 50 lbs. consistently.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and 10 year FBI background check.
Benefit package for those with full-time schedules to include: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K (4% company match), tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Job Ident #: