Aerosim Flight Academy •
Reports to: Maintenance Mangers or Shop/Line Lead
To provide a safe, reliable and airworthy fleet of aircraft
for flight instruction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform aircraft maintenance on academy fleet to enable
them to meet or exceed airworthiness standards.
Perform the above efficiently and effectively enough to
meet the academy's flight schedule.
- Complete and document all stages of his or her
individual training syllabus.
- Ensure consistent, accurate aircraft maintenance by
properly completing turnover entries on unfinished maintenance in the turnover
- Follow all Maintenance Department Policies and
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment.
- Make recommendations to improve functions within the
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead, Maintenance Managers, or the Director of
- Must hold current FAA Mechanic Certificate with both
Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Federal Aviation
- Must own or acquire at least the tools on the Minimum Tool List.
Job Ident #: