Direct Hire and Contract! A&P Mechanic/Technician Rockford
TechFlyte is a leading supplier of aeronautic professionals to premier aviation companies and is looking to hire top rate A&P Technicians/Mechanics in the Rockford, IL area! These are open-ended contract and direct hire positions offering benefits, teamwork and a culture that is second to none, total compensation $19 – $30/hour with overtime opportunities, and the potential to earn bonuses!
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN HIGHLIGHTS:
- Total Compensation: $19 – $30/hour – paid weekly
- Great Per Diem Package
- Location: Rockford, IL
- Duration: Open-ended with long term expectations
- Direct Hire opportunities available!
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits offered
- Cash Advances offered (Must be on job for 3 days - $300/maximum)
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Performs routine access/open ups/servicing/inspections, etc.
- Preform airframe and powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Performs lubrication.
- Licensed to operate small tugs, forklifts, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts, and power tools.
- Understands tagging, CB lockout procedures, and fuel cell entry procedures.
- Component removal/disassembly/installation with limited supervision.
- Assist in basic rigging/adjustment tests.
- Basic understanding of A/C fueling/servicing/marshalling.
- Interpret technical manuals, drawings and blueprints.
- Become familiar with system operations/cockpit layout.Understand hazards associated with flight control operations.
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN EDUCATION:AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience in MROs
- Must have A&P license
- Must have worked 6 months in the last 2 years in aviation
- Must have own tools
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen, background check, and be in compliance with all FAA rules and regulations
- A&P experience
- Commercial Aircraft Experience (Boeing and/or Airbus)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
TechFlyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC