Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a few experienced A&P Mechanics to work on general aviation and light business jet aircraft for one of the fastest growing, high end, full service providers in the Midwest. This is a contract to direct hire opportunity where long term job stability and excellent benefits is the customer objective.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Performing inspections, service and repair on a wide variety of aircraft;
- Operating and maintaining aircraft in accordance with company policies and procedures, ultimately ensuring that all FAA regulations are in compliance;
- Accomplishing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance including Annual Inspections, 100 hour inspections, ADs, troubleshooting and repair;
- Complying with company rules and regulations regarding industrial safety. Maintaining equipment, tools and the workplace in a clean and orderly manner.
- Current and valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant certificate (A&P)
- 2 to 5 years experience on piston or light business jet aircraft preferred
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts, two shifts currently being utilized.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated & special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
Send a resume to email@example.com or call the recruiters at 866.622.5086 ext. 2.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)