One of the world's largest Mooney Service Centers, has openings for multiple A&P Technicians. This 145 repair station is a one-stop Mooney shop, located in Rancho Murieta, CA. We have been providing part supply/manufacturing, avionics installation, and more for the last 50 years.
This full-time opportunity comes with work stability, M-F daylight hours, and the potential to grow within a family owned business. This is a perfect opportunity to gain experience working in a repair shop, Mooney parts dealer, authorized service center, along with a certified avionics installation department.
- Perform various aircraft maintenance duties necessary to ensure the safety and operation of piston aircraft under Part 145 Operations.
- Conduct 25-hour, 50-hour, and 100-hour inspections; where you will conduct operational, functional, and leak checks, and engine run-ups in accordance with work instructions, maintenance manuals, Service/Instructions, Airworthiness Directives, overhaul procedures.
- Check calibration of tools and record weights and balances on major repairs and general alterations.
- Perform flight checks and test flights.
- Document discrepancies in regards to the hanger, tools, computers, and maintenance while
servicing the aircraft, parts or components.
- Verify that parts, supplies and materials are ordered in a timely manner; checking shelf life / cure
time prior to installation.