HSGI, Inc. •
Contract to direct; direct hire
Perform required airframe and powerplant maintenance, avionics service, troubleshooting and/or repairs needed on CORPORATE JETSEnsure all documents are signed off completely, properly and timely in accordance with Repair Station Quality Control Manual.Available for unscheduled overtime on an as-needed basisAirframe and Powerplant license requiredHigh school graduate or equivalentEquivalent military experienceMinimum 3 years’ experienceGood communication skillsStrong troubleshooting skills.Must be able to read wiring diagrams and system schematicsPrior experience working on corporate aircraft/models
• High school diploma or equivalent. FAA Mechanics
Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
• Minimum 5 (five) years experience in Corporate Jet and/or Business Jet
maintenance environment, preferably on Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream,
Citation, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc..
• APU Operation qualified.
• Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning
• Work and bend in confined work space.
• Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
• Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft
• FAA Inspection Authorization.
• Successful completion of at least one (1) Maintenance School is a
• Engine Run and Taxi qualified on business jet aircraft, preferably on
Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker
Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. aircraft is a plus.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an
introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience
relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we
can set up interviews immediately!
email resume to Jerry@hsgi-inc.com or call/text 251-260-8102
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our
clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service
clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical,
Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!
Job Ident #: