Knowledge & Skills
Experience & Education
- Working knowledge of OSHA and company requirements.
- Knowledge of safe working techniques and procedures.
- Ability to plan and schedule maintenance work requirements and to direct skilled technicians in the daily performance of their duties.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to supervise a team.
- Competent in the use of a computer, to include Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license.
- In-depth knowledge of flight line operations, aircraft/vehicle movement, and safety/hazards.
- Advanced knowledge of aircraft common and special tools and test equipment, aircraft technical orders/job guides/publications and schematic diagrams, drawings, charts and technical publications, aircraft engine, landing gear, and flight control systems
High School Education or equivalent.
Five (5) or more years’ experience in an aircraft maintenance environment.
Previous supervisory experience preferred.Airframe and Power plant (A&P) license preferred.
Previous experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces up to three (3) hours per day and sit for up to five (5) hours per day.
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs. to the height of 4 feet and up to 20 lbs. to a height of 7 feet.
- May be required to carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- On occasion must be able to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp, or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
As dictated by business necessity.