The Chief Inspector is responsible for ensuring that all aircraft maintenance is accomplished in accordance with the StarFlite Aviation General Maintenance Manual and current Federal Aviation Regulations. They will be actively engaged with the in-process inspection and return to service of aircraft in maintenance. In addition, the Chief Inspector will assist in the continual process improvement of the maintenance department by identifying risks and participating in determining and implementing processes and procedures to mitigate risk and promote a safe working environment.
- Provide technical guidance in aircraft maintenance and inspection techniques and procedures per technical manuals, work standards and operational policies
- Perform in-process and final inspections of aircraft
- Ensure for the timely and accurate completion of all aircraft maintenance records, reports and forms to ensure on-time RTS
- Ensure that all maintenance is performed in accordance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, StarFlite Aviation General Maintenance Manual, and safe standard practices
- Fosters an atmosphere of continuous improvement regarding aircraft maintenance, safe practices, and process improvement
- Ensure that all maintenance is performed in accordance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, Aircraft specific maintenance Manuals, StarFlite Aviation General Maintenance Manual, StarFlite Aviation General Operating Manual and safe standard practices
- Assist with development and writing of revisions to the StarFlite General Maintenance Manual.
- Assure that procedures used in procurement and reception of aircraft parts will guard against “unapproved” parts from entering the parts system and to ensure that any such parts are detected before their use.
- Assist Director of Maintenance with maintaining employee training, vendor audits and tool calibration requirements
We offer a robust array of employee benefits including a variety of medical plans, company-paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching — to assist employees with balancing their professional and personal lives and plan for a fulfilling future. We are committed to developing and training members of our team at every stage of their career. Although our standards are high, we’ll help you reach them.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Cell phone and iPad reimbursement (If applicable)
- Company paid uniforms
- Employee assistance program
- PTO options (If applicable)
- StarFlite Aviation is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities (EEO).