- High School diploma or GED.
- Current FAA issued mechanic certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Army manual 95-1, DA / DoS PAM 738-750/751 and Air Force Technical orders
- Knowledgeable of Department of State or Department of Defense maintenance planning and programming maintenance sections of the certificate holder’s General Maintenance Manual and the Operations Specifications.
- Minimum three (3) years experience on fleet types relevant to the assigned program.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Excel, Powerpoint) and computerized maintenance tracking programs necessary to perform job functions.
- Must be capable of multitasking.
- Minimum ten (10) years maintenance experience.
- Minimum five (5) years experience on company fleet types.
- Minimum one (1) military tour.
- Production Control in a medium to large MRO or civil airline controlling multiple fixed and rotor wing aircraft.