- A&P FAA license required
- Bachelor’s degree is not required; but is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Quality Control experience preferred
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in aircraft maintenance or related field
- MS Office experience preferred.
- Basic data entry or word processing skills required.
- Previous experience on turbo prop aircraft a plus.
- Noise level may be loud at times.
- As a “safety sensitive” position, this position requires that the employee be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner as an essential job function.
- Follow all necessary safety precautions; hearing and eye protection, use of chemicals, engine and propeller hazards, fall protection, etc.
- Maintain a FOD-free work environment.
- Maintain neat and clean work environment.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
- Clear communication both oral and written required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- May be required to travel out of town occasionally.
- Able to make independent decisions with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with subordinates, co-workers and supervisors.
- Comply with OSHA Safety Regulations.
- Participate in on-the-job training as required.
- Observe safety procedures and personnel policies.
- Regular attendance required as outlined in company policy.
- Must understand, read and write proficiently in the English language to read and understand appropriate manuals, and technical information necessary to adequately perform duties.
Other Requirements of the position:
- Must be able to see clearly, within 20/20 vision, with or without corrective lenses.
- Must be able to hear clearly with or without hearing aid devises.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time and reach overhead regularly.
- Must regularly be able to squat, bend, and stand.
- Must be able to climb ladders occasionally.
- Must be able to read and interpret precision measurement equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently during the working hour of each shift.
- Must be able to use and wear Personal Safety Equipment at all time as per Company Policy and Procedures require or as listed in the Aircraft and/or Component Maintenance Technical Documents dictate.
- US citizenship is required
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.