|PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Systems Assembler, in North Charleston, SC.|
- Ability to select correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, standards, hardware, etc. install, fit, fasten, align, adjust and perform the necessary pre-installation assembly work to accomplish the installation of aircraft components requiring the use of production and engineering prints to determine exact locations.
- Report job constraints such as: errors caused by workmanship, defects in parts, materials, assembly procedures, tools, sequences, etc., in accordance with company procedures.
- Perform any repairs, rework, functional checks and the incorporation of authorized changes, etc., as outlined by Lead.
- Remove and/or replace installed components and any related parts (examples could be seats, galley walls, hydraulic components, secondary structure, interior insulation, lavatory and crew rest parts, waste water and potable water tanks, NGS, RAT, Door parts etc.).
- Must be able but not limited to Drill close tolerance holes in composites, Tool indexing, Gap measurement, sealing.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions.
- Be safety conscious; employ the use of safety glasses, safety harnesses, respirators, boot socks, and other pertinent safety equipment 100% of the time.
- Exhibit exemplary housekeeping and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) standards.
- Maintain clean, neat, organized and FOD free work area.
- Possess understanding and knowledge of basic computer systems and programs.
- Ability stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required.
- Frequent overhead work may be required.
- Frequent overtime may be required.
RECRUITER: DONNELL COVINGTON
DIRECT NUMBER: 678-981-6070