Veteran Aircraft Mechanic - Working Heroes - Tucson, Arizona - NO LICENSE OR TOOLS REQUIRED
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structural Technicians with experience performing body and structural repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Structural technician will remove incorrect installed fasteners on KHI 777x fuselage section.
- Cut off the collar and take out the 8/32 hi-lock from the panel. (About 3400 hi-locks per aircraft)
- Check the size of the hole size with Go/No-go gauge.
- If the hole size is okay, re-install the standard size fastener.
- If the hole size is out of tolerance, call the inspector.
Repair on out of tolerance holes
- Drill the oversize hole per Boeing NCR.
- . Re-install over-sized fasteners.
Qualifications and requirements:
- New Boeing Aircraft Fastener and MRO Fastener replacement experience
- Must be able to obtain a Boeing badge
- BAC5004-1 (Solid Rivet Installation) and BAC5004 -2 (Permanent Straight Shank Fastener Installation) qualification is required
- Within BAC5004-1 & -2, knowledge of BSS7022 (Procedures and Equipment for measurement of fastener holes) is required for Inspector.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC