Maintenance Project Manager
Jet Aviation Staffing •
POSITION SUMMARY:Monitors the customers, schedules, budgets, and quality of aircraft visits to the repair station. Provide the business support to the maintenance operation prior to aircraft arrival and during the actual service event. Coordinate all customer requirements associated with planned work scope and provide for the single point of contact. Provides for the timely and accurate invoicing to the customer for services provided.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary and single point of contact for customer, sales and operations.
- Maintains contacts with the customer to insure that all needs are established prior to arrival.
- Participates in pre-planning meetings with all departments, as required, prior to aircraft arrival. Oversees pre-planning to ensure that work is planned and materials are ordered and performs pre-introduction calls to customer.
- Meets the aircraft on arrival or coordinates for after hour arrival reception.
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation with all departments to insure customer satisfaction.
- Provides assistance to customer while work is in progress and provides frequent status reports to the customer.
- Obtains customer approvals for work scope changes, additions and overtime as required for all tasks.
- Administers contracts, warranty and special programs.
- Maintains communication with the customer regarding the status and disposition of the programs and the financial obligations.
- Interfaces with Finance to obtain customer credit information. Obtains advance/progress payments as required and assists with the quoting process.
- Other duties not specifically covered herein but otherwise assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent level of directly related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Computer skills with basic knowledge of MS Office software programs.
- 8+ years in a technical or customer support position; 5+ years in a management role.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Proficient knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the aircraft maintenance, modifications or warranty process.
- Strong knowledge of FAA requirements for aircraft maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with high-end customers.
- Ability to effectively set and achieve realistic outcomes while working in a high demand service
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)